Admission to the University of Washington nursing school
The University of Washington nursing school is the number one ranked nursing program in the United States. Graduate school nursing programs are offered at both the masters and PhD level. Washington University nursing programs also include the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program. To apply for graduate nursing programs a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required for the last 90 graded quarter credits. Other basic requirements to be submitted include:
- Completion of the online application form for the appropriate program
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Responses to admissions questions
- Completed background check, authorization for repeat checks and dissemination of results form
- Transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended.(foreign transcripts must include translated evaluations)
- Copies of English competency scores (reading, writing and comprehension) if applicable
An active unrestricted Washington State registered nursing license is required for clinical nursing courses.
Comparing University of Washington nursing school graduate programs with other nursing schools
For those wanting to pursue graduate degrees in nursing, graduate school selection and application is extremely important. School ranking is just one of the factors to consider when selecting a graduate school. Other factors include:
- Tuition fees – How much will it cost?
- Location – Will it be necessary to relocate
- Career services – Is there job placement assistance through the school
- Faculty – does the faculty have the expertise and commitment to provide what you need
- Financial aid – What scholarship, grant and loan options are available
Analyzing and comparing these factors and many others can be difficult and time consuming if looking at several different graduate school nursing programs aside from the Washington University school of nursing. Our company offers the best graduate school selection and application service to simplify and improve the process for you.
Our graduate school selection and application services
We provide expert graduate school selection and application assistance to ensure you select the best program for your needs, and to guide you through the application process. Our services include:
- Fast and efficient graduate school comparisons based on your criteria and need. Comparison areas include program ranking, cost, location and financial aid availability among others, as well as various criteria combinations to come up with the best graduate school option for you.
- Advice and assistance with the application process. We know what the different graduate school admission boards like to see on such things as personal statements and letters of recommendation.
- Financial aid guidance. We will point you in the right direction to find scholarship and grant opportunities as well as school loans.
Whether you are seeking a graduate school for nursing or in any other field for example law and are considering Stanford University law school , contact us for expert help and guidance in the selection of the best graduate school for your needs.