Registered Nurses who wish to earn their bachelor’s degree in nursing can now opt to finish their studies by enrolling at online RN to BSN programs. Most of the programs that students can choose to participate online are usually accredited by governing bodies and are recognized by experts. Well then, why don’t you look into how these schools ranks? Let’s get started.
- Western Carolina University in North Carolina offers flexible online RN to BSN programs that students can complete at their own pace. The schools BSN programs have a tuition fee range of $19,715 – $58,622. Aside from offering an online BSN program, the school also provides one of the best residency programs.
- Fort Hays State University is located in Kansas. The school offers an RN to BSN program that’s flexible to allow working RN’s to complete while they’re working without having to present any conflict in terms of schedule. The school offers this program at $21,039 as the tuition fee.
- Western Governors University is situated in Utah. The school’s RN to BSN programs online is one of the most recognizable today. The school provides financial assistance to qualified students who get to avail of it as early as possible. The school offers this program at a tuition fee of $27,160.
- University of Southern Indiana located in Indiana is one of the most preferred schools by students and parents in the nation today. The school’s RN to BSN programs online is ranked as one of the best. The school offers this program at a tuition fee of $27,462. Aside from providing an online program, the university also has a good residency program.
- Frostburg State University in Maryland offers one of the best RN to BSN online program. The school’s online program has been consistently ranked within the top 100 colleges and universities that offer online BSN programs. The school’s program requires a tuition fee of $29,040 to $54,720.
These are the top five schools offering the RN to BSN online program. Enrolling at any of these schools would certainly help students have a successful nursing career. Well then, check out the complete online program that these schools offer.
Image credit: //canadaviet.com/nganh-dieu-duong-cua-truong-centennial-college/