Applying to Stanford University law school
The application process for Stanford University law school is similar to that of most law schools for example Harvard University school of law. The major difference is in how competitive getting into the Stanford program is. Basic admissions requirements are:
- Complete Stanford’s application form
- Personal statement
- At least two but not more than four letters of recommendation
- LSAT scores from within the last 5 years
- Transcripts from each college and university attended
- Application fee of $100
To fairly assess your chances view the average profile of students admitted in the previous year. Falling well below the median academic credentials of previously admitted students does not bode well, although it doesn’t automatically disqualify you.
Is Stanford University law school the best program for you?
Stanford University school of law is considered to be one of the best law programs available in the U.S. and the world. A certain amount of prestige and credibility is granted to Stanford University law graduates. However is it the best program for you? This is determined in large part by your reasons for attending law school. Stanford is expensive. Yearly tuition fees are in excess of $50,000 per year. Would a degree from a less prestigious and less expensive institution serve as well? Factors to consider in selecting a law school include:
- Purpose – Do you have your sights set on a top firm? Or will any law degree from an accredited school serve?
- Expense – For most students any law school will incur debt. However there is a big difference in $100,000 dollars in school loans and $20,000. Is the difference worth it?
- Admissions criteria – Are your academic credentials good enough for Stanford? If the average applicant admitted has a GPA of 3.75 and you are 2.9, most likely you are wasting your time and effort.
Analyzing and comparing these factors and many others is one of the services our graduate school service provides.
About our graduate school selection and admissions service
Our service is intended to simplify the process of selecting the best graduate school program for your particular needs, and provide guidance in the admissions process. We are familiar with the admission requirements for graduate schools around the world, and can offer advice on such things as personal statements and letters of recommendation, so that they make the best possible impression. Comparisons and analysis of different programs based on your criteria can be made efficiently, making the entire selection process much easier for you. Benefits of using our service include:
- Budget friendly rates that students can afford.
- Easy online order and payment process
- Customer support always available to help
- Confidentiality for customers
For assistance in selecting the graduate program that best suits your needs, contact us and benefit from our graduate school program expertise.