How to apply to Stanford University engineering programs
Stanford University possesses some of the best graduate engineering programs in the world. There are ten different graduate degrees offered by Stanford University school of engineering. To be eligible for one of the graduate programs, you must have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. College or university, or have an equivalent degree from a foreign school of recognized standing. All applications to Stanford University engineering programs are made online. Basic requirements to be submitted for application to one of the graduate engineering programs include:
- Transcripts of post-secondary institutions attended full time for at least one year
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- GRE scores from within the past five years.
- TOEFL scores for non native English speakers from within the last 18 months
- Application fee of $125
Specific programs may have additional requirements. In some cases application fees may be waived based on need.
Assistance choosing the best Stanford University engineering program
Many students have trouble selecting the best graduate engineering program for them, even after completing their bachelor’s degree. Obviously getting into a top school is a consideration, but it isn’t the only one. If accepted into a Stanford University engineering program, full time tuition is in the neighborhood of $45,000 a year. This is out of the range of many students unless they receive some type of financial aid. Our company provides assistance and advice in selecting and applying to the best graduate school program for you. Areas we provide help in include:
- Graduate school selection. Quality of education, entrance requirements, faculty and tuition costs are just a few of the things to be considered. We can help you compare the many different aspects of each program before you apply.
- Admissions help. Our admissions help can guide you through the application process. Advice on personal statements that make the right impression, what a letter of recommendation should say about you, and GPA and test scores you need are some of the things we can help with.
- Financial aid. Found a great program but can’t afford it? We have extensive knowledge of financial aid students can apply for, and what it takes to qualify
About our graduate school admissions service
We know how hard and how stressful it is selecting and applying to graduate school programs including Stanford university school of engineering or Massachusetts institute of technology engineering . Our goal is to help you select the best graduate school program for your needs, and making the selection process as easy as possible. Benefits of using our service include:
- Affordable rates
- Easy online order and payment process
- Friendly and helpful customer support
- Customer confidentiality
If you are having difficulty selecting a graduate school program, contact us and we will simplify the process, while helping you make the best graduate school selection for you.