History of Loyola University Chicago
The Loyola University Chicago is a private Jesuit institution that was established in the year 1870. The institution has been grown as the largest university in the United States. Becoming part of the top graduated schooloffer an unmatched educational experience.
The Loyola University Chicago has the purpose of building a better society where people can have a better life. The school will allow students to work on them to gain the education and the experience that students need to have.
Loyola University Chicago Departments
The Loyola University Chicago has lots of programs that are available to students. These are the list of departments that you can have for yourself.
- Arts and Sciences
- Continuing and Professional Studies
- Pastoral Studies
- Social Work
Loyola University Chicago Application Requirements
The Loyola University Chicago is strict in choosing qualified applicants. There are requirements that must submit in order to be considered. Here is the list of the requirements that applicants need to submit online.
- Bachelors degree
- Statement of purpose or letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Letter of recommendation
- Test scores such as GRE, GMAT, FE, MELAB, TSE, TOEFL and IELTS
- Transcript of record ( English translation of the transcript that is not in English)
- Graduate fellowship or assistantship application
- Personal statement describing your personal characteristics
- Loyola University Chicago Admission Process
The Loyola University Chicago guides you to your success but it’s important that you will know the Loyola University Chicago admission. Make sure that you will follow the step by step instructions.
Additionally, only qualified students will be accepted provided that they submit all requirements before the deadline. For applicants that fail to complete or provide all documents, they will not be considered to enter the institution. Lastly, students need to make sure they comply with the school, so read more about education graduate schools.