Steps to apply to Harvard University law school
Harvard law university as well as Yale university law is included in the top law schools in the United States and internationally, which also make it one of the more difficult law programs to get into. The application process itself is relatively straight forward and consists of the following steps:
- Take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). To be valid, the LSAT must have been taken within the past 5 years.
- Register with the LSAC Credential Assembly Service
- Submit all undergraduate and graduate transcripts to LSAC
- Submit two letters of recommendation to LSAC
- Submit your Harvard law school application, personal statement and resume electronically.
- Pay the application fee of $85
- Follow your application status online
Applicants to Harvard University law school far outnumber available openings and although there aren’t any academic minimum requirements, standards are very high. Before beginning the application process you should realistically assess your qualifications versus those of the average student admitted.
Help with Harvard University law school admissions, and selecting alternative programs
We provide the best graduate school selection and admission service for applicants to any graduate school. Our advice and assistance for your Harvard University school of law application can improve your chances for admissions, but you should be aware that round 90 percent of applicants are not accepted. Part of our service includes comparing and analyzing various graduate programs that fit your requirements, should your application to Harvard not be accepted. Some of the elements of graduate programs we look at include:
- Program ranking
- Tuition costs
- Financial aid
- Admission requirements
Naturally everybody wants to be accepted into their first choice. However, as previously mentioned, most applicants to Harvard University law school won’t be accepted. Not being admitted to Harvard should not be the end of your academic aspirations. Our service can help you in selecting a suitable alternative. There are many excellent law school programs available that you may not be aware of.
Advantages of using our graduate school selection service
We are experts when it comes to graduate schools. Whether you would like to see programs compared based on expense, ranking, location or some other factor we can help. Once we know what your criteria for selection are, we can provide a fast and thorough comparison of programs that fit your guidelines. Advice on meeting admissions requirements and obtaining financial aid is also readily available. Use of our service includes:
- Fast and easy online order and payment process
- Customer support whenever you need it
- Affordable rates to fit a student’s budget
- Complete customer confidentiality
Contact us for help in applying to the graduate school that best fits your needs.