Today, registered nurses seek to earn their bachelor’s degree by completing the curriculum offered by RN to BSN online programs. Many colleges and universities offer online BSN programs in the United States. Now, why don’t you look into the top five schools that offer these programs?
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst is one of the premier public research colleges in the nation. The university has been ranked as the top 40 public school and as the 91st best college. The RN to BSN online programs that the school offers is accredited by the NLNAC or the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission.
- Jacksonville University was founded back in 1934. It’s an independent, private university situated ideally in metropolitan cities in the United States. The school offers one the best online RN to BSN programs, while being ranked as the 62nd best university by the U.S. News and World Report rankings.
- Western Governors University is a non-profit university located in Salt Lake City, Utah. WGU offers one of the best online RN to BSN programs in the nation. The school offers a Bachelor of Science in nursing program for nurses that already has an RN license. The school’s program is accredited by the CCNE or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- University of Wyoming is ranked as the 161st college and 88th amongst the best public schools in the country today by the U.S. News and World Report rankings. The school offers RN’s or registered nurses a flexible online program.
- Drexel University is ranked in the top 100 colleges in the United States and is the number 7 best up-and-coming school. The school offers one of the best RN to BSN online programs that’s fully accredited by the CCNE or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. The school offers a convenient and flexible online course.
There you have it, colleges and universities that offer some of the best RN to BSN online programs in the country today. Choosing any of these schools would help ensure that you get to have a successful career as a nurse. Well then, why don’t you check out their residency programs today?
Image credit: //www.simoncollegeplanning.com/rn-bsn-online-programs/