If you’re looking to have career or financial growth in your profession as nurse, you must seek to finish your studies as a nurse by participating online BSN programs. These programs don’t just offer a great amount of flexibility to students or nurses who are already working, but it also allows you not to have any issues with your work and class schedule. Now, check out the five best schools that offer this program.
- University of Texas – Arlington situated in Arlington, Texas provides one of the most preferred online BSN programs in the country today. The school’s program is completely 100% online and an affordable program at $257/credit hour. The schools have a realistic online program that fits the busy schedule of working students and professionals.
- Jacksonville University was established in 1934. It’s a privately owned university in the U.S. that offers BSN online degree courses that’s certified by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. The school provides a 120-hour credit program for registered nurses.
- Western Governors University was founded by 19 United State Governors. It’s a non-profit, private online university offering BSN online programs. The school’s BSN program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and ranked 151st by the U.S. News and World Report rankings.
- Colorado Technical University’s online programs for BSN are fully recognized and certified by the HLC or the Higher Learning Commission and offer this course to nurses who have an RN license.
- Liberty University is a private, Christian school located in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States. The school offers one of the most preferred programs in the nation with more than 90,000 online students.
These are the current rankings of colleges and universities offering BSN online programs. These schools are also known to have some of the best student to faculty ratio. Most of the programs offered by these schools can also be completed within a couple of years, while some may reach up to four years. Well then, why don’t you pick your school now? Check out their site and see their application process. Grab your dream to become a certified nurse today!
Image credit: https://www.jacksonvilleu.com/resources/education/online-bsn-programs-comparison/#.U_Trq8V_t8E