History of University of Illinois
The University of Illinois is one of the most comprehensive and the best public universities. They are serving people to share their commitment for a better future in teaching economic development, public service and more.
The University of Illinois is a leader in discovery and research. They have renowned faculty that helps students for their betterment and success. Their faculty will share their expertise to their students. When it comes to state’s economy, the university has an impressive record on it.
University of Illinois Departments
The University of Illinois is offering seventeen colleges. Students can participate to any kinds of the departments as long as they are eligible.
- College of Agriculture, Consumer, and Environmental Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- Institute of Aviation
- College of Fine and Applied Arts
- College of Media
- College of Law
- Division of General Studies
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Library and Information Science
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Nursing
- Graduate College
- School of Labor and Employment Relations
- College of Medicine at Urbana–Champaign
- School of Social Work
- College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Illinois Application Requirements
Here is the list of requirements that you need to submit to the University of Illinois. Ensure that you will submit all the needed requirements on or before the deadline. Any late applications will not be accepted and automatically rejected.
- List of high school courses
- 2 essays
- List of extracurricular activities, awards and honors
- Non-refundable fee of 50 dollars for application
- Standardized test scores either SAT or ACT
- English proficiency test scores (meet the minimum requirement score)
University of Illinois Admission Process
In order to become part of the university, it is necessary that you know the requirements. Bear in mind that applicants who have incomplete requirements will not be accepted and will no longer have the chance to enter the school.