Is a University of California Berkeley engineering program the right graduate program for you?
Choosing a graduate engineering program is a difficult decision. There are several factors that must be taken into consideration when choosing a program. If you are considering a University of California Berkeley engineering program some of the factors to examine include:
- Do they offer the engineering program you want? UC Berkeley offers advanced engineering degrees in 8 areas.
- What is the quality of education you will get? Berkeley’s engineering school is among the top 3 programs in the U.S. with only two schools being ranked higher.
- How much is the tuition? Full time students from in state will pay around $11,000 per year, while out of state students face an annual tuition of a little over $26,000 per year. The programs ranked higher than Berkeley have tuition fees in excess of $40,000 per year
- Is financial aid available?
- Are you able to meet admissions requirements?
Other elements include location, student activities and faculty
University of California Berkeley engineering program requirements for admission
One of the initial things an applicant to an engineering program including university of California Berkeley engineering or Stanford university engineering program needs to examine is admission requirements. If you are unable to meet basic admission requirements, then all other factors are meaningless. Basic admission requirements for University of California Berkeley engineering graduate programs are:
- Bachelors degree or its equivalent with a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4 point scale
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores from within the last 5 years
- Three letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers
- Application fee ($90 for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents, $110 for others)
Individual programs may have additional requirements, so a University of California Berkeley electrical engineering program could have some requirement variations from the industrial engineering program. Graduate school applicants may consider a dozen or more programs before reaching a decision, If comparing so many programs and analyzing all factors involved seems a daunting prospect, our service can help.
About our graduate school selection service
We provide assistance in graduate school program selection worldwide. Our familiarity with all the aspects of graduate school programs that factor into school selection makes the process much easier than trying to gather the necessary information from each school yourself. Just tell us what you are looking for in a graduate program and let us do the heavy lifting. We also offer advice on fulfilling admission requirements. Advantages of using our service include:
- Easy online order and payment process
- Affordable rates a student can manage
- Courteous and helpful customer support
- Customer confidentiality
When you are looking for a graduate school that fits your needs, contact us for graduate school comparison and analysis to ensure you select the best graduate school program to suit your purpose.