Many students are looking for top schools for economics they can enter. If you are one of the thousands of students who want to become great economists, it is important that you only enroll in the best and leading schools in the schools. If you are really eager to know the best and top listed, read this.
Best Economics Graduate Schools
- Yale University: Yale school is more than 300 years old and it is one of the third oldest bodies of education in the US. The Yale economic program of the university is one of the most advanced economics graduate programs around the world. The program of the school is focused on advancing understanding the students of economic theory, econometrics and other aspects of field.
- University of California San Diego: The economic school of the University of California San Diego is regarded as one of the best global scale. It produces numerous businesspersons and the good thing with the education is that students will have the chance to get what they need. They are helping students to have the best for themselves that helps them in meeting their goals. They are ensuring that students will have a superb understanding about economic theory and other core courses available.
- University of California Berkeley: The University of California Berkeley is one of the best public universities in the nation. The fact is that it is one of the top ten schools according to Academic Ranking of World Universities economics and business ranking. The university has produced five Nobel laureates in economics and able to produce notable alumni.
- Duke University: The school was founded by Quakers and Methodists. They maintain a formal relationship with United Methodist Church. Duke is a non-sectarian and independent university and the economic program of it is one of the most prominent in the US. The university is heavily focused on research. When it comes to record, they are one of the highest when it comes to ranking. They are doing their best in order to provide the best education to students.
- Cornel University: The school is one of the top economic programs in the world. It is the first co-educational university among Ivy League. In the year 1970, it only begins in accepting women as their students. The Cornel University produced also Nobel laureates just like other schools. In addition, the business programs of the institution produced founders for lots of companies that include QUALCOMM, Burger King and others.
- Columbia University: Columbia is one of the oldest schools in the US. Originally, the school was founded as King’s College. The economic program of the university is one of a kind because it offers only the best for students. They ensure that students will only have what they are looking for.
To sum it up, it is better to know about the leading economic programs in the world. It is also important to have a list of the worldwide top graduate schools for economics so that you will be sure you able to make a good choice.