Having the top oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program at your side is important because it provides the education you need to have. It offers a wonderful experience, skills and training that you can’t have with others, so if you like the best, check out these things you need:
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Programs: The Top Choices
- Columbia University: It is also a six year curriculum that offering great objectives, training and goals for students. It helps residents to incorporate the needed experience for their success. They are providing wonderful training for residents so that they will be qualified for the examination board. The school is providing clinical and didactic curriculum in helping students to manage patients. Residents will also have an access to sufficient exposure in their chosen field that allows them to choose a career in clinical or academic practice.
- University of Michigan: It is one of the oral and maxillofacial surgery residency programs that offer six years of studying and the program was developed in preparing students to become great surgeons in a comprehensive way. The program was designed to provide wide scope of clinical practice. The best thing with it is that it’s fully recognized by the Commission of Dental Accreditation of American Dental Association.
- University of Washington: The oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program of the school is advanced. It is a 4 year integrated didactic and clinical program. It is accredited and designed in meeting the requirements of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University: The school is offering four years and six year track of oral and maxillofacial surgery training. It is accredited by Council of Dental Education which means they can able to provide what you are looking for.
- University of Florida: The residency program of the school is offering educational opportunities including six year MD integrated program, 1 year internship, and exceptional clerkship and externship rotations. The school is providing a wide spectrum of conditions that affect maxillofacial region.
If you are looking for a program, whether it be an emergency medicine residency program or any other one, that helps you in meeting your needs and satisfying yourself, what you need is the help of the program. Start to choose the right and perfect oral and maxillofacial residency program now!
Image credit: http://www.iaoms.org/