Nowadays, Registered Nurses or RN’s who wish to have a great career, as a nurse must complete BSN program through either a residency or online RN to BSN nursing programs. The programs that are offered by most schools or universities in the country today give students a great amount of flexibility in terms of schedule. Well then, look at the top five rankings of these schools.
- SUNY College of Technology—Delhi School of Nursing provides a good student to faculty ratio with their online RN to BSN programs. This school offers a fully accredited course for students and registered nurses who already have a degree in nursing. The program they offer is flexible that students can complete the course at their own pace.
- University of Wisconsin—Superior online RN to BSN nursing programs welcomes RN’s or registered nurses, helping them pursue a greater professional career. The school’s program is accredited by the HLC or the Higher Learning Commission of North Central Association of Schools and Colleges and has a tuition fee of $36,600.
- Fort Hays State University is located in Hays, Kansas offers some of the finest online BSN programs in the country today. Students participating in their program must be currently licensed and has a GPA (grade point average) of 2.50 or above. You should bear in mind that for applying for this program you need a perfectly written nursing personal statement. The school is fully accredited and recognized by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges of Schools (NCA), offering the program at a tuition fee of$21,039.
- Bellevue University in Bellevue, Nebraska was founded in 1966 as a non-profit, private institution for higher learning. The schools RN to BSN online nursing programs are accredited by the HLC of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS), offering the program at tuition of$46,990.
- American Public University System is situated in Charles Town, West Virginia. Students who wish to enroll at their program must possess a license in the profession or a bachelor or associate’s degree in nursing.
These are the best schools that offer RN to BSN online nursing programs in the country today. Students who participate any of the programs that these schools offer would help ensure that students get to have a wonderful career as a nurse. What is more, it is a great opportunity that will make your future rn resume more competetive. Well then, why don’t you go online today?
Image credit: http://pivot.cos.com/