If you are, someone considering pursuing a career in Neurosurgery you must be in search for top neurosurgery programs that you can enroll at so that you can have a successful career ahead of you. To help make a wise and smart decision in choosing which out of top medical schools you’d go to, the schools have been ranked for you. Well then, let’s go ahead and look at the top five schools that offer the program.
Top Schools that Offer the Best Neurosurgical Residency Programs
- Harvard University – Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts remains to be atop the world when it comes to offering some of the best neurosurgical residency programs in the nation today. The school’s research and primary care program ranks number one and eight respectively. The school requires its students to have a Median MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) score of 36.0.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland is still consistently ranked in the top ten when it comes to neurosurgical residency programs. Their research and primary care programs ranks number 2 and 15 respectively. For students to get into their program, they must have a Median MCAT score of 36.0.
- University of California in San Francisco (School of Medicine) is amongst the best in the nation in offering neurosurgery residency programs. Their research and primary care program is both ranked number 4 today. For students to get into their program, they must have a Median MCAT score of 35.0.
- University of California in Los Angeles (David Geffen School of Medicine) is ranked in the top ten when it comes to schools that are offering the program. Their research and primary care programs are ranked number 13 and 12 respectively. Students must have a Median MCAT score of 34.0.
- University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is still in the top five schools among schools that offer neurosurgery programs in the United
States. Their research and primary care programs are ranked number three and six respectively. Students must have a Median MCAT score of 37.0 for them to qualify into the program.
Those are the top five schools that offer top neurosurgery programs in the nation today. Any student who chooses to enroll into one of these schools certainly has a bright future ahead of them when it comes to their career as a Neurosurgeon. Well then, why don’t you look at what these schools have for the program’s requirements?
Also, you can check the list of best radiation oncology programs at residencyprograms.biz.