Nursing Program at Concordia University: One of the Best Residency Programs
Nursing program at Concordia includes ninety hours of clinical experience. Additional practice includes patient care in pediatric nursing, medical surgical nursing, psychiatric nursing and maternal child nursing. There are also three avenues available for you which include:
- RN to BSN
- Accelerated BSN
- LVN to RN 30 unit certificate.
This nursing residency program will like to educate nurses and develop them to become a perfect person that will help the community or the society. The university would like to teach the students to know all the procedures of caring patients.
Why Concordia University?
Concordia University is one of the top nursing residency programs available for you. This program offers you to:
- Refine and develop your professional strategies and skills
- Analyze the bioethical dilemmas
- Improve the health care for clients and patients
- Become an advocate in helping patients
- Analyze and discuss professional nursing issues
- Develop your scientific knowledge
- Contribute to the accountability of nursing practice
- Improve your demonstrating skills in critical thinking, leadership, delegating, organizing, evaluating and implementing nursing care in many settings.
These are only some of the aspects you will learn about the university. In fact, they are one of the top residency programs that offering nursing program. You get to experience and learn all the things you need to become a certified nurse. If you want to develop your skills, you should hurry to become part of Concordia University.