If dermatology is the field of medicine you aim to study and practice in the future, then the Harvard University and the Johns Hopkins University are among the top choices in the list of best medical schools for dermatology you can opt for. These universities have been remarkable for being the alma mater of so many renowned dermatologists in the US today. When it comes to research and primary care, here are the top ten most well known and trusted medical schools for psychiatry.
- Harvard Medical School at the Harvard University (Boston, MA)
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD)
- UCSF School of Medicine at the University of California-San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
- UW School of Medicine at the University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- UNC School of Medicine at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Wash U School of Medicine at the Washington University (St. Louis, MO)
- Pittsburgh School of Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Mayo Medical School at the Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN)
- Michigan Medical School at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (An Arbor, MI).
Of course it is also important to consider how much you would likely to spend for studying dermatology. That’s why you should find the best medical school for dermatology when it comes to affordable tuition fees as well. Currently, included to the highly acclaimed medical schools for dermatology that are notable for their low tuition fees are:
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- University of Michigan
- University of Texas
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Baylor College of Medicine
It’s best to take time researching about the different universities and colleges that are included in the best medical schools for dermatology. The more you know about each of these schools, the greater chance you will find one that meets your specific set of needs and preferences. Aside from the tuition fees, you should also consider other factors that make the best medical school for dermatology such as convenience for you as a student, especially about the need of traveling to and from the school or the necessity of staying in a dormitory.