There is LPN to RN online programs or LPN to BSN online programs that were designed for students who want to earn a higher degree in nursing. With it, it enables nurses to have a better and more opportunities allowing them to have a wonderful career for them. If you want to advance your skills and knowledge, choose the best school for you.
Online LPN to RN Programs
- Indiana State University: It is a public university and one of the best online LPN to RN programs you can choose from. It was founded in the year 1865 and offering distance learning since 1969. They are offering online programs through their degree link where students can earn a degree in distance learning format.
- Drexel University: It is a private and research university that is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was founded in the year 1891 and start offering online programs in the year 1996. The school is offering over 100 online programs in Master’s, Bachelor’s and Doctorate degree level.
- Georgetown University: It is a private research school based in Washington. The school is student centered and committed in communicating and establishing knowledge that provides excellent education to students. The online program in nursing was established in assisting the next generation of nurses to meet their goals while they are enhancing their skills and well-being.
- Loyola University: Loyola is a private and Jesuit Catholic university based in Chicago, Illinois. In the year 1870, the school was founded and they are offering online LPN to RN program. To become part f the school, students must need to finish at least thirty credit hours.
- Chamberlain University: Chamberlain is a private university with campuses in various areas around the United States. The college of nursing of the school is offering online bachelor’s, doctoral and master’s degree. The coursework of the school includes transitions, community health nursing, health assessment and much more.
- Grand Canyon University: Grand Canyon is Christian and private university. The school was established in the year 1949 in helping students to assist and reach their goals as well as to fulfill their purpose. They are offering numerous programs and core courses include health assessment, nursing leadership, nursing research, professional dynamics as well as issues in health care.
Here are the best lists of schools that offering online nursing programs that meet your needs. They are your help in order to level up your knowledge and have higher opportunities. Besides, you may find out more about best ASN to BSN online programs by visiting our site.
Image credit: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-10-20/classified/chi-rush-nursing-training-20121020_1_nurse-practitioners-nurse-anesthetists-train-more-nurses