A Bachelor of Science in Nursing or BSN is one of the best tools that you can use to gain career growth as a nurse, making the need for LPN to BSN online programs or RN to BSN online nursing programs a must-have. It would also open up the doors to a better financial life in order to provide more for the family. What most LPN’s or licensed practical nurses do is complete a BSN program so that they can have a better career opportunity within just 2 to 4 years. Now, look at the top five schools that offer LPN to BSN programs.
- Indiana State University in Indiana is fully accredited by the – Indiana State is accredited by the Indiana State Board of Nursing and the NLNAC or National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission. The school also provides one of the best LPN to BSN program through Internet-based learning as well as clinical experiences done locally.
- Presentation College offers one of the best online curriculums for LPN to BSN programs. The school has one of the most preferred bridge programs by students and professionals. Compared to other programs, the school only accepts students who completed a nursing program through a state approved LPN course.
- North Dakota State University is considered to have one of the best LPN to BSN online programs. The school accepts students who have associate’s degree as a nurse and must have an LPN license. The school’s online program is designed to give flexibility and convenience to working LPN’s.
- Middle Tennessee State University proves to have one of the best LPN to BSN online programs in the country today. Even though the school’s program isn’t done online completely, it’s still one of the top choices in fulfilling a BSN program. It’s also an accelerated program for professionals and students who already hold a current and valid LPN license.
- West Coast University offers a flexible schedule and great student to faculty ratio for students who wish to complete their BSN program. The school is also recognized and has been consistently in the top 100 schools offering BSN programs.
There you have it; the top five schools offer LPN to BSN online programs. Student who enrolls at any of these schools would surely have a great nursing career. Well then, why don’t you check out LPN to BSN or the best online BNS programs today?
Image credit: http://www.licensedpracticalnurse.net/lpn-license/renewal/