The best 2 year nursing programs will help you land in the best jobs in the nursing industry. If you decided to study nursing, it is a nice choice because not everyone wants to be a nurse. Not everyone wants to learn about disease prevention and clinical practice but if you want to become a professional nurse, check this out!
Best Two Year Nursing Programs
- University of Washington: The University is located in Seattle and offering a 2 year nursing degree. To become part of the nursing program, you are required to meet all the requirements provided by the school. After that, you can now have an access to their trainings, clinical practice and hands-on experience when you are qualified.
- Chamberlain College of Nursing: The College is offering a two year nursing program with requirements of ACT score, a scholastic assessment test, grade point average and TOEFL test score. Be sure to meet the requirements to become part of the nursing program.
- Lake Region State College: The program is offering a full time nursing program schedule and students will take courses like practical nursing, foundations of nursing and professional role development.
- Anoka Ramsey Community College: Anoka Ramsey Community College is offering a two year registered nurse program f many or students who do not have nursing experience. Students who can complete the program will receive Applied Science degree. Accepted students will take general education courses that include general sociology, general psychology and child development.
- Mendocino College: Mendocino College is offering full time two year nursing program. Students should take courses in pharmacology, nursing concepts and skills as well as an introduction to nursing, complete medical surgical nursing, leadership, and management.
Students who will be enrolled to two year nursing program have all the access to become a great practitioner. Bear in mind that learning is not an easy task and there are things needed to do but the time you become part of the best nursing programs, such as best second degree nursing programs and one year nursing programs, you will be educated, you will be trained, you will get all the experience you need and most of all have the chance for a better career and future.