Earning a bachelor of nursing degree is a great way for registered nurses to have more opportunities in non-hospital positions and leadership. With it, it will increase their marketability in the market as well as to earn potential.
Accredited RN to BSN Online Programs
- University of Massachusetts: The school is one of the best ad premier public research institutions in the US. They are not only on the top ranked in the nation but the university belongs to top 40 public institutions in the world. Their program was designed in order to meet all required coursework online and to offer clinical practice at convenient locations. The program has a great reputation when it comes to academic excellence.
- Jacksonville University: The school was founded in 1934 and it is an independent and private school located in the heart of metropolitan in the country. It is nationally recognized for their academic excellence as well as for their well renowned faculty members. The school of nursing of the university is offering full online RN to BSn program that is accredited by CCNE.
- Western Governors University: Western Governors is a private online institution that is located in Salt Lake City in Utah. The university is one of the accredited online RN to BSN programs in the world you can choose from. They are offering valuable world experience to students in health services setting.
- University of Wyoming: It is one of the best public schools in the country. The institution combines all major benefits with small university advantages. It is a fully accredited school by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education and approved by the Wyoming State Board of Nursing.
- Drexel University: Drexel is included in the top ranked and one of the best universities in the country. A private school has the dedication in giving students with a strong serve of learning as well as cooperative education.
- Kent State University: It is an excellent public school and the 2nd largest institution in Ohio. The online program is offering a degree program you want to have for yourself.
There you go the best-accredited RN to BSN online programs you can choose from. Choose the one that meets your needs to get started.
Image credit: http://www.onlinecollegesanduniversities.net/online-lpn-to-bsn-colleges-and-universities/